Welcome to Pembroke Primary School
We pride ourselves on our friendly community atmosphere and nurturing learning environment.
In 2017, we completed a 2.2 million dollar upgrade to our school and have beautiful new classrooms, STEM room and Library.
Our committed staff work together to enable each student to reach their potential as learners. We employ research-based teaching methods with a focus on developing high levels of English and Mathematics skills. We also offer a range of specialised programs including The Arts, Auslan, Physical Education and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) as well as activities such as Library, choir, Student Representative Council, camping program, interschool and representative sports, and a school production each year.
We encourage students to be respectful, responsible and trustworthy and we develop and promote these behaviours through the School-Wide Positive Behaviour Support approach. We want all of our students to feel safe and happy at school.
If you are interested in enrolling, I encourage you to contact the school office to book in a tour.
Term 2 2022 dates
· Friday 20th May School Interschool Cross Country time (selected students from years 3-6)
· Friday 20th May Alphabeenies
· Monday 23rd May Life Education program (Foundation to Year 6)
· Monday 23 May– Friday 10 June Student Opinion Survey window (see letter sent home to all students in Years 4-6)
· Thursday 26th May Curriculum Day—no school today
· Friday 27th May Alphabeenies
· Wednesday 1st June to Friday 3rd June Year 5/6 camp
· Friday 3rd June Alphabeenies
· Wednesday 8th June Professional Practice Day— no school today
· Thursday 9th June School Photos
· Friday 10th June Winter Interschool Sports Years 4-6
· Friday 10th June Alphabeenies
· Monday 13th June Queen’s Birthday public holiday—no school today
· Tuesday 14th June to Wednesday 15th June Year 3/4 camp
· Friday 17th June Alphabeenies
· Friday 24th June last day of term—early finish 2.30pm
Our School Z one
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au. Find my school hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.
Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Students living outside the zone are able to enrol at the school if places are available.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under
Please contact the office to organise a phone interview or school tour with the principal.
Go to our enrolment page, for our further information and enrolment pack.