Welcome to Pembroke Primary School
We pride ourselves on our friendly community atmosphere and nurturing learning environment.
In 2017, we completed a 2.2 million dollar upgrade to our school and have beautiful new classrooms, STEM room and Library.
Our committed staff work together to enable each student to reach their potential as learners. We employ research-based teaching methods with a focus on developing high levels of English and Mathematics skills. We also offer a range of specialised programs including The Arts, Auslan, Physical Education and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) as well as activities such as Library, choir, Student Representative Council, camping program, interschool and representative sports, and a school production each year.
We encourage students to be respectful, responsible and trustworthy and we develop and promote these behaviours through the School-Wide Positive Behaviour Support approach. We want all of our students to feel safe and happy at school.
If you are interested in enrolling, I encourage you to contact the school office to book in a tour.
Term 1 2023
• Wednesdays in February: 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd. No school for Foundation students.
• 22nd and 23rd February 3 way conferences (students/guardians/teachers, interview times available closer to the event)
• Monday 13th March - Labour Day Public Holiday. No school today.
• Sat/Sun 18th and 19th March Mooroolbark Festival
• Monday March 20th School Photos
• Tuesday March 28th GRIP Leadership Year 5/6
• Mon/Tues April 3rd and 4th Year 3/4 Camp to ADANAC
• Thursday 6th April Year 5/6 Life Ed - Please note date change.
• Thursday 6th April end of term early finish 2.30pm
• Friday 7th Public Holiday Good Friday no school today
Our School Z one
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au. Find my school hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards. Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is detemined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Students living outside the zone are able to enrol at the school if places are available.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under
The Vic Gov website Starting school page contains information for families on how to enrol their child in a Victorian government school and outlines the timeframes for submitting Foundation (Prep) enrolment applications for the 2024 school year.